- You can't convict a man of a crime on circumstantial evidence alone.
- We have abundant proof of his guilt.
- 尚未证实他有罪, 就得假定他是清白的。
- We must assume him to be innocent until he is proved guilty.
- 法官判决他有罪, 入狱五年。
- The judge found him guilty and sentenced him to five years, iein gaol.
- The court adjudged her (to be) guilty.
- The court adjudged that she was guilty.
- 今日法庭宣判三人有罪, 两人无罪。
- There were three convictions and two acquittals in court today.
- The police established his guilt beyond all doubt.
- The jury brought in a verdict of guilty.
- The jury's verdict went against him.
- 陪审团根据证据作出结论, 认定她有罪。
- The jury concluded, from the evidence, that she was guilty.
- The jury returned a verdict of guilty.
- She was declared (to be) guilty.
- 她被判有罪, 因而失去了工作
- She was found guilty, and lost her job in consequence (of it).
- 从法律上说, 她有罪; 但一般人不见得这麽看。
- In the eyes of the law she is guilty though few ordinary people would think so.