- be always or usually as specified; have known sb. for a long time; have long been friends with sb.
long [lɔŋ; (-) lɔ:ŋ]
- adv.同样地,被看作,象 prep.当做 conj.与...一样,当...之时,象,因为 [域] American Samoa,东萨摩亚 [军] Air to Surface,空对地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)
- adj.知名的,大家知道的 vbl.know的过去分词
long [lɔŋ; (-) lɔ:ŋ]
- adj.长的,长期的,做多头的,高的 vi.渴望,热望 adv.长期地,始终 n.长时间,(市场上)做多头的人,[语音]长音节
- n.时间,时侯,时机,节拍,期限,次数,时期,比赛限时 vt.安排...的时间,记录...的时间,计时,定时 vi.打拍子,(...)合拍 adj.时间的,记时的,定时的,定期的,分期的
- 我们的雇员专业性强、 训练有素, 保证顾客满意。
- Customers will be impressed by the expertise of our highly trained employees.
- The well-drilled crew managed to rescue most of the passengers.
- Unless I can get you housebroken.
- The group reputedly had all the makings of a modern new intelligentsia.
- They're clearly trained in counter interrogation.
- The staff of our company is composed of a team of bridle-wise engineers.we not only give technical support to our customers we also supply complete before-sales and after-sales service.
- A full-fledged lawyer; by the age of seventeen I was a full-fledged atheist; sees itself as a fully fledged rival party.
- A lack of trained manpower.
- A technician trained in the use of an audiometer to establish hearing thresholds usually under the supervision of an audiologist or otologist; syn: audiometric technician
- A typical gun dog is very well trained and can follow commands from a long distance away.
- This decision has been made less difficult to me by the sure knowledge that my brother with his long training in the public affairs of this country and with his fine qualities will be able to take my place forthwith without interruption or injury to the life and progress of the empire.
- Anthony trollope was an industrious and disciplined writer.
- And thanks to our well-trained staff
- And a tape is always being repeatedly used and serves children very well just like a finely? Trained baby? Sitter.
- Well-managed producers overshoot the improvement rate that customers in any given tier of the market can absorb because they can improve their profit margins by selling more-sophisticated products to the most demanding customers.