- to have time (to do sth)
- n.时间,时侯,时机,节拍,期限,次数,时期,比赛限时 vt.安排...的时间,记录...的时间,计时,定时 vi.打拍子,(...)合拍 adj.时间的,记时的,定时的,定期的,分期的
- He's saying there's no traffic control.
- Is there a vacancy in the parking?
- For I reap'd my corn in its season and carry'd it home as well as I could and laid it up in the ear in my large baskets till I had time to rub it out; for I had no floor to thrash it on or instrument to thrash it with.
- I want every available merman searching!
- Today our navy has sophisticated technical knowledge to master and so does our air force.
- A motor vehicle with space and equipment either in a rear compartment or in an attached trailer for sleeping and simple housekeeping used for camping and recreational travel.
- Liquid crystals in a nematic phase in which there is no spatial ordering of the molecules for example are used in lcd technology.
- One day a seeing eye dog and a blind man got on a bus together.the bus was full of people and there were no seats.
- Stop by my house sometime.
- Containing vacuoles or a vacuole.
- When I have some spare time I like to sketch.
- A straight line segment whose length is magnitude and whose orientation in space is direction.
- I am available this weekend.
- As ksw's drama will only start broadcasting in nov he has the timeslot to film the movie.
- It is well-known that there is no air in space.