- to have guts
to have courage
to be brave
- He wore rather a sullen expression.
- Over and over again very slowly with a long pause between the first'b'and the second-a heavy murmurous sound somehow curiously savage in the background of which one seemed to hear the stamp of naked feet and the throbbing of tom-toms.
- His remarks were intended to be completely nonracial; a nonracial reason for the peremptory challenge of the juror.
- He has a certain raffish elegance.
- We make these soy burgers.
- Something unappeased unappeasable is within me; it longs to find expression. A craving for love is within me which speaks itself the language of love.
- It is not an elegant comparison but there is something wolfish in society.
- Once a production team has been empowered to make decisions regarding its own operations its members and cadres will lie awake at night so long as a single piece of land is left unplanted or a single pond unused for aquatic production and they will find ways to remedy the situation.
- Now run the code and see how it looks. Doesn't that just inspire you to write a mini-golf game or a new version of marble madness?
- On the thylakoid membranes are spherical structures partially embedded in the membrane.
- A time to plant and a time to pluck up what is planted;
- The food is nauseous to the taste.
- Wise guy huh? Okay I'll try you.
- The seed coat is marked with a hilum or seed scar.
- But his lord in answer said to him you are a bad and unready servant; if you had knowledge that I get in grain where I did not put seed and make profits for which I have done no work