- to be blessed
- The English are mentioned in the Bible: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
- As the stories caught on the strand's readership doubled; on publication day thousands of fans would form a crush around london bookstalls to snap up the detective's latest adventure.
- The english are mentioned in the bible: blessed are the meek for they
- Ah certainly--I see now: you are the favoured possessor of the beneficent fairy'i remarked turning to my neighbour.
- A white southerner who singing blues laced with country and country tinged with gospel presley brought together music from both sides of the color line.
- So I suspect his original name was. Pingfu for that would appeal to a country gentleman more than the fu meaning "return."
- She's fortunate enough to enjoy good health.
- But whose delight is in the law of the lord and whose mind is on his law day and night.
- Fortunately for me my lovely...
- I love baccy dear more by token that it comes from the plantations to which the blessed woman was sent.
- He is fortunate who has children; he is not unfortunate who has none.
- And all the arabs of the city muslims and christians alike who heard how hakham of the jews had saved an honored family from shame and disunion whispered to one another "blessed is the generation that was worthy of a dayan like that and happy is the nation that has the likes of him."
- He has the sole agency for ford car.
- The parish council should have an annual plan and vision for evangelization.
- Do come to my assistance: is it not tertullian who says that the blessed shall travel from star to star?