- to be blessed
- 他身体好极了, 真有福。
- He is blessed with excellent health.
- 他真有福气, 从来不需要为金钱之事操心。
- He is in the happy position of never having to worry about money.
- This company has exclusive rights for the sale of Ford cars in the city.
- Blessed are the pure in heart.
- Blessed are the meek.
- Mrs Murphy is blessed with twelve children.
- The English are mentioned in the Bible: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
- As the stories caught on the strand's readership doubled; on publication day thousands of fans would form a crush around london bookstalls to snap up the detective's latest adventure.
- The english are mentioned in the bible: blessed are the meek for they
- Ah certainly--I see now: you are the favoured possessor of the beneficent fairy'i remarked turning to my neighbour.
- A white southerner who singing blues laced with country and country tinged with gospel presley brought together music from both sides of the color line.
- So I suspect his original name was. Pingfu for that would appeal to a country gentleman more than the fu meaning "return."
- She's fortunate enough to enjoy good health.
- But whose delight is in the law of the lord and whose mind is on his law day and night.
- Fortunately for me my lovely...