- Of high spirit.
- n.高度,高处 adj.高的,高原的,高等的,高音的,傲慢的,高尚的,昂贵的,严重的 adv.高度地,奢侈地,高价地
- He had been saved from death as if by divine intervention, ie as though God had taken action to save him.
- The relics are credited with miraculous powers.
- Miraculous powers are credited to the relics.
- Animals have these advantages over man: they have no theologians to instruct them, their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts lawsuits over their wills.
- Suffering from anorexia nervosa; pathologically thin.
- "Well" said the marquise "it seems probable that by the aid of the holy alliance we shall be rid of napoleon; and we must trust to the vigilance of m.de villefort to purify marseilles of his partisans.
- Within two weeks you will find your eyes become bright and shinning making you a real "magic eye beauty".
- The lively and recognizable tiger barb should never be kept with long-finned species such as angelfish gouramis or veiltail hybrids as they like to nibble at their fins!
- But l have a divine right.
- Moral belief has the features of sanctification centralization and integration in its practice.
- Any of a group of amines derived from catechol that have important physiological effects as neurotransmitters and hormones and include epinephrine norepinephrine and dopamine.
- You drink up that could get magic power
- It is said that otzi had mystic powers and those who trouble his dead body will be doomed to die.
- This diet pill may not help you lose weight but it'll work wonders for fatigue.
- Conclusion app5-mer peptide and analog165had neurotrophic ef fect on sy5y cells and could increase the livability of human neuroblastoma cell s sy5y.the ability of the ananlog165to resist pepsin digestion was better tha n that of app5-mer peptide.