[yǒu shén lùn]
- theism (the belief in the existence of God)
- One of the oldest intellectual defenses of theism is I the cosmological argument also known as the argument from first cause.
- And now agnosticism is often put forth as a middle ground between theism and atheism.
- The difference between theism and atheism should not lead to antagonism between theists and atheists.
- The usual theism is more insipid.
- Of or relating to theism.
- Religion is a diffuse topic liable to unending disputation whereas theism is not.