- politeness; courteousness; decorousness
- 你是客人, 应该对主人有礼貌
- You should show more civility to your host.
- 他们也不道个歉, 真没有礼貌。
- They didn't even have the courtesy to apologize.
- She inquired of me most politely whether I wished to continue.
- It's rude to stare.
- I recall his many politenesses over the years.
- In the presence of elderly visitors our son was a model of decorum.
- He was noted for his politeness.
- How very civil of you!
- 他对大家彬彬有礼, 向他们微笑、 道谢。
- He was most gracious to everyone, smiling and thanking them.
- His behaviour was wanting in courtesy, ie discourteous, rude.
- His polite manners bespoke the gentleman.
- The conventions of polite behavior.
- Suited to one of good breeding; refined and polite.
- She spoke with studied politeness.
- She sipped politely at her drink.