- be a hindrance to; obstruct
- Article5.when a public security organ arrests an offender it must hold an arrest warrant and announce the arrest to the person to be arrested.within24hours after the arrest the public security organ the people's procuratorate or the people's court shall notify the family of the arrested person of the reason for arrest and the place of custody except where notification would hinder the investigation or there is no way to notify them.
- 9.raising Poultry or livestock so as to cause sanitation problems.
- The imbalance of the skeletal structure e.g.changes in the bodyline incorrect body form and left-right asymmetry not only affects one's outward appearance and manner but is also a detriment to health.
- Dog muck on the pavements is not only unsightly it's also a health hazard.
- At home those who lead public opinion have described ethnic chinese sentiments and culture as a hangover from history.these are seen as detrimental to the building of a national identity and to multiracialism.