- to be good for; to do good to; to benefit; to profit
- n.好,好事,慷慨的行为,好处,利益 adj.优良的,上等的,虔诚的,愉快的,慈善的,好心的,有益的
- Sea air has a tonic quality.
- Porridge is good for digestion.
- Fresh air is beneficial to our health.
- Fresh air and exercise are good for the health.
- A dry climate kind to asthmatics.
- "Homely food is wholesome" the comedist said on the dome.
- This article is expected through the influence of heavy exhaustive swimming sport upon rat kidney tissue metabolism to inquire into what parts bla ang ii and ofr take in the production of post-exercise proteinuria with a hope it can contribute to the study of the mechanism through which post-exercise proteinuria is produced as well as offer concrete evidence for controlling exercise intensity.
- Bean curd is regarded as a healthful diet.
- Temperance and exercise conduce to good health.
- Science has established two faces meaningful for human welfare first the foundation of the structure of human personality is laid down in early children and second the chief engineer in charge of this constraction is the family.
- You may say so. Anyway caterpillar fungus is one of the traditional chinese tonics. It's good for your health.
- Daydreaming is highly beneficial to your health.
- Abstract: first the key magnet statuses and their pertinent mmf.position of exterior rotor brushless dc motor are described in this paper. Second the air-gap magnetic field and the armature reaction of the three-phase six-step exterior rotor brushless dc motor used in electrical bicycle are analyzed by means of mmf. Vector mmf.integration and magnetic field fem respectively.some valuable conclu-sions for designing this kind of motor are obtained.
- These results suggest that dietary addition of cmn can improve the small intestinal mucosal morphology increase the content and activities of digestive enzyme in small intestinal mucosa and thereby promote the digestion and absorption.these would be beneficial to the increase of body weight and feed efficiency in the broiler.
- A healthful climate; a healthful environment; healthful nutrition; healthful sleep; dickens's relatively healthful exuberance.