- (there are) some (who are...)
- Two small boys and a dog comprised the street entertainer's only audience.
- It would be imprudent (of you) to resign from your present job before you are offered another.
- Some economists showed their anxiety on unprecedented level of unemployment.
- Not only was everything that he had taken away from him, but also his German citizenship.
- Court case in which one party claim property or goods in the possession of the other.
- All doors and windows are sealed for the extermination of mosquito.
- According to the Constitution of the country all the young men do a year's mi
- "Correct ideas are not innate in the mind, but come from social practice."
- A system holding that all knowledge is derived from original divine revelation and is transmitted by tradition.
- All men are equal in the sight of God.
- Failing to give due heed, care, or attention; inattentive.
- The Mid-Autumn Festival is peculiar to China.
- It is better to be content with what one has than to risk losing everything by being too greedy.
- Once you hear all the arguments, you begin to say, well, maybe this is the best they can do. But when children are at stake we have to rise above that acquiescent mood.
- The property possessed by certain minerals of exhibiting three different colors when viewed from three different directions under white lights.