- unhealthiness; diseasedness; feel bad; diseased
- vt.摸,触,试探,感觉,觉得,触摸,以为 vi.有知觉,(人)有某种感觉,摸索,同情 n.感觉,觉得,触摸
- The diseased trees are marked by protuberances on their bark.
- She pretended illness as an excuse.
- 她尽管有病, 但仍很快乐
- In spite of her illness, she is relatively cheerful.
- He looked weak and sickly.
- Her cheeks have a sickly pallor.
- The ailing old man kept puffing out a "Thank you" as I supported him home.
- He is not so sick but he can attend a class.
- The child looked pale and wan.
- Affected with disease.
- The surgeon cut the diseased tissue out from the girl's leg.
- The baby had been ill since birth and died at the age of three.
- She failed one of the exam papers, but we ought to make allowance for the fact that she was ill.
- She shuffled out of the chores by saying she felt ill.
- She has been tied to the house for weeks looking after her invalid father.
- The chairman is ill so his deputy speaks in his place.