- unhealthiness; diseasedness; feel bad; diseased
- vt.摸,触,试探,感觉,觉得,触摸,以为 vi.有知觉,(人)有某种感觉,摸索,同情 n.感觉,觉得,触摸
- Be unwell ill or ill disposed.
- The sick bay was generally empty.
- The emphasis in investigative work regarding the etiology of postpartum depression now appears to be in the psychosocial areas.
- Methods from may1986to june1998 we performed appc for inferior vena cava and major hepatic vein stenosis in39patients and vasotransplantation of the inferior vena cava by autologous pericardial canal for inferior vena caval occlusion or defect in3.all these patients underwent radical operation through right thoracic cavotomy under direct vision at room temperature and blockage of blood flow or shunt of inferior vena cava by balloon catheter and appc.
- Result: the follow-up period lasted1year to5years.healing of the lateral wall of attic and the tympanic membrane were satisfying in all21patients.
- Results: 39cases displayed by color ultrasonic that trunks of these great saphenous vein occurred thrombosis obstruction and all of varicosis vein of these cases dispeared after treatment3~ 4weaks.
- Cases of tethered cord syndrome were compared with the features of mri and operative findings.all patients have occult spina bifida.the features of mri were in keeping with the findings in operation.
- And that's a sick remark.
- The ureters seldom show pathological changes.
- Results saccate autotransplants were found in twenty-one rats all of which were embedded in the peripheral tissues.
- They were so pampered that they had turned into hypochondriacs.
- He has a diseased body but a sane mind.
- I knew he was a sick o.
- Nor is this surprising: a branch may be diseased and all the rest healthy but unsoundness at the root diffuses unhealthiness through the whole tree.
- The cow has a diseased udder.