- since birth
for one's whole life
- adv.以后,后来,以前 prep.自从,自...以来 conj.自...以后,自...以来,因为,既然
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- n.全部,全体,整体,完全之体系 adj.所有的,完整的,完全的,纯粹的,未损伤的,未打破的 adv.完全,整个
- For the first time in his life, he became the proud owner of a bed which had springs and a mattress.
- For the first time in lives we were invited to an important ball.
- He's never been abroad in his life.
- For the first time in her life her talents had a fair field.
- But the next day people kidded him by saying it was the first time any fighter was urged to take a dive even before the bout began.
- It was a hardback copy of the wasteland.on the flyleaf was an inscription to me.for once in my talkative life I was speechless.
- Did you ever hear such bad language in all your born days?
- Iphigenia was the first to see the dilemma of her father and she heard the commotion of the rebels coming to her father's tent.
- Indeed he went farther and characterised the baron as the most intolerable formal pedant he had ever had the misfortune to meet with.
- He never told an untruth in his life.
- For the first time in his life he must spread himself wordily.