- one's remaining years
- During his lifetime his work was never published.
- Life imprisonment is a term of many years, but not necessarily for the rest of the prisoner's life.
- The lamps are going out all over Europe; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime.
- I doubt if there will be a female president in this country in my lifetime.
- Throughout his life he had always kept bees.
- Love was when I loved you one true time I hold you in my life we'll always go on.
- He lived to repent his early love.
- She hoped to witness universal suffrage during her lifetime.