2.to come into the picture; to mixed up in
- vi.来,来临,到达,出现,来(自),出生(于),开始 int.嗨! vbl.来,到达,合计为
- n.画,图画,照片,像,美景,描述,相似物,化身 vt.画,描绘
- v.混合 adj.混合的
- adv.向上,到(较高的地方,北方),起来,起床 prep.向上,在上,沿 adj.向上的,上行的
- He was concerned in the crime.
- The detective thought the stick was relative to the murder case.
- It has recently come to light that a second official was implicated in the conspiracy.
- I'm afraid he's mixed up in some dishonest business.
- He was suspected of implication in several robberies.
- He was immediately arrested and later tried in court and killed.over a period of months other people in the "gunpowder plot" were discovered and killed too.
- He got involved with a motorcycle gang.
- There is no denying the fact that he got involved in the criminal case.
- Over a period of months other people in the "gunpowder plot" were discovered and killed too.
- Others felt to be involved in the conspiracy were arrested on trumped-up charges.
- Most of bin laden's top associates had fled to pakistan but islamabad and rawalpindi were crawling with pakistani and u.s.intelligence officials.
- Mr yan says that he had even deleted some details of official involvement in the blood business.