- a little
- n.少许,一会儿,短时间 adj.很少的,矮小的,短暂的,琐碎的 adv.很少,稍微,完全不
- 他把她的名字忘了, 她（有点）生气了。
- She was (a bit) miffed that he'd forgotten her name.
- Some of his comments about her appearance were a bit close to the bone.
- I'm feeling a bit dozy this afternoon.
- 他的脸很长, 有点像马的脸。
- He had a long, rather horsy face.
- 他继承一笔遗产後一个月就死了, 有点时乖命蹇吧
- He inherited a fortune but died a month later; one of life's little ironies.
- 他挺讨人喜欢, 就是有点无聊
- He's likeable enough, but a bit boring.
- His public speaking manner is still not very assured.
- He's not quite compos mentis, ie He's a little mad.
- He has gone quite gaga.
- He's a bit peculiar!
- He's had one drink too many, ie He is slightly drunk.
- His personality is a little unstable.
- 他真有点儿疯疯颠颠的, 是吧?
- He does carry on, doesn't he?
- 他准是有点儿傻, 才落入那惯用的圈套。
- He must have been pretty gullible to fall for that old trick.
- He's always been a bit of a boozer.