- adj.潜在的,可能的,势的,位的 n.潜能,潜力,电压
- 差劲 ... 我刚刚开始认为他有潜力，他却丢下一切转
- Darn ... just when I start think he have potential, he just drop everything and took another job elsewhere.
- In the end very sensibly the venetians signed a commercial treaty with these potential invaders and were thus able to trade with them rather than fight.
- Still can continue hold await a news anacreontic saying.bank still should have latent capacity especially second new.
- It is prescribed mainly for genital herpes but chemical relatives have value against other herpesvirus infections such as shingles caused by varicella zoster and inflammation of the retina caused by cytomegalovirus.
- And I told him you were a prospective freshman.
- And over the next several decades the scramjet work could eventually provide china with a tactical hypersonic global-strike capability beyond the country's strategic ballistic missile force.
- From the employer's point of view taking on promising graduates is not only a source of free labour; it is a no-strings way of trying someone out before giving them a proper job.
- When people are worried about the limited reserves of petrifaction energy and request to the environment is higher and higher.the market for green renewable energy is expanding.
- Distributed computing also called grid computing can screen potential drugs much faster than researchers in a laboratory.
- He has the potential to become a world-class musician.