- to have an affair with sb
- She sued for divorce on the grounds of her husband's alleged misconduct with his secretary.
- The person subject to on-site clinical check-up must take the casebook along to have his medical examination at the designated place and during a specific period of time.if the check-up proved that he is free from contamination he can return the casebook to the health and quarantine organ when the detention period for clinical check-up is over.
- He is not afflicted with any loathsome dangerous or contagious disease;
- I had not had my skin discoloured.
- Heterochromatic areas tend to stain intensely during interphase sometimes forming condensed masses called chromocentres.
- The analysis of g-banding illustrated that the appearance of bandingpatterns of all the chromosomes except for the y chromosome werebasically similar between angora and native goats.
- After a partner's sordid affair with an underling was revealed mr weinberg personally fired him and called in others giving them30days to confess to similar indiscretions and to suffer financial penalties or be sacked as some were.