- A lightweight, often striped or brightly colored sports jacket having pockets and notched lapels.
- I'd like the striped one.
- Any of several African or tropical American trees having striped wood.
- Any of the threadlike fibrils that make up the contractile part of a striated muscle fiber.
- A zebra is marked with stripes.
- Striped mammal of southeast africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
- A striped sofa along the wall.
- Would madam like to try the striped one?
- I need one without stripe please.
- I am on the alert for the first signs of spring to hear the chance note of some arriving bird or the striped squirrel's chirp for his stores must be now nearly exhausted or see the woodchuck venture out of his winter quarters.
- Striped wallpaper can add interest to a long narrow hall.