- Subject to or dependent on a condition or conditions.
- Brought about by conditioning.
- A temporary, conditional pledge of property to a credit
- Only some of the farms could afford to buy large agricultural machinery.
- The duration of such conditional release.
- This paper analyses and studies the problem of investigating and intercepting escaped criminals in railway stations and trains from two aspects of conditioned and unconditioned and states the measures of it.
- Answer: conditional bourg should introduce municipal fire control to manage a network rural fire control still can use the natural source of water such as well pond river with water.
- Article42whereas land is damaged due to digging cave-in and occupation the units or individuals occupying the land should be responsible for reclamation according to the relevant provisions of the state; for lack of ability of reclamation or for failure to meet the required reclamation land reclamation fees shall be paid for use in land reclamation.
- Conditional approval acceptance etc
- Conditional processing based on an expression.
- We will uphold the basic system for rural operations stabilize and improve land contract relations improve the market for transferring land contract and management rights in accordance with the law and on a voluntary and compensatory basis and develop various forms of appropriate large-scale operations where conditions permit.
- If it is possible the rooms for gc icp icp-ms should have a buffer area for gas cylinder cabinet and noisy compressor storage; thereby the buffer room will keep the inner area of the room clean.
- Conclusion the conditional province and city should set up one's own microbial medicine quality and accuse of the department gather accuse of work make better unit medicine quick result as geology make guidance to clinician's administration.
- For lack of ability of reclamation or for failure to meet the required reclamation land reclamation fees shall be paid for use in land reclamation.
- That makes us calculative and mean and reduces the marriage to a conditional clause: as long as he lives up to his end of the bargain so will i.