- to have authority
- A trustee has the right to approach the court for advice in circumstances where the trustee is unsure of what action to take.
- His ordination gives him the right to conduct a marriage or a funeral.
- He has not yet given possession to the purchaser.
- They're not empowered to probate the will.
- He believes he has the right to sit back while others do the hard work.
- He is a powerful president.
- As managing director he will be able to override their decisions.
- "Where a note payable on demand is negotiated for the purpose of affecting the holder with defects of title of which he had no notice"
- Competent authorities shall have the authority to refuse termination of authorization if and when the conditions which led to such authorization are likely to recur;
- The british legal system of primogeniture and entail guaranteed that a family's landholdings would be wholly retained by its heirs.
- In major cases the problem of ownership of war supplies was solved by creation of quasi-public corporations.
- After party b has discharged its surety liability according to this contract it shall be entitled to request party a to pay back all the money that party b has paid in substitute for party a plus the expenses incurred in realizing its right of subrogation and in addition party a shall pay to party b the interests thereof equivalent to that of bank loan of the same period and the penalty interests as well as a lump sum default fine as much as% of the substitute money.
- Above journey for reference our company have authority to adjust the arrangement according to airline company's scheduled flight.
- A manufacturer also is permitted to stop dealing with a retailer who breaches the manufacturer's resale price maintenance policy.
- The international private law of china should provide the applicable law of transfer of ownership according to the legal nature of the transfer of ownership.