- to have authority
- You'll know better when you reach my age.
- Is there a right of way across these fields?
- 他有权威, 但并不想控制别人。
- He has authority, but he doesn't try to dominate (others).
- Only the treasurer has authority to sign cheques.
- They supported Japan's take over of all the former German interests in Shandong Province.
- The serf-owners had the right to beat, abuse or even kill the serfs at will.
- His voice carries the ring of authority.
- His claim to ownership is invalid.
- He used his influential friends to help him get into the civil service by the back door.
- Everyone has a right to a fair trial.
- "几年以前，你可以看出谁是城里最有权势的人，因为他的路会修得整整齐齐，" 此?/em>湟晃怀鞘泄婊纤呔值幕⑾壬怠?"现在风水轮流转，最有势力的人住在泥土路上。"
- "Years ago, you could tell who the most politically powerful person in town was because his road would be paved, " said Ray Keating, a member if the zoning board of appeals here. "Now it's(=it has) come full circle, and the most powerful live on the d
- One who has legal title to something; an owner.
- He staked a claim to the land where he'd found the gold.
- He was thirsty for power.
- Has he any title to this land?