- organic phosphate
- 4.under The same environmental condition the order of half-life period of the four types of organophosphorus pesticide from long to short is: methamidophos> dimethoate> equigard> trichlorton.
- This report describes the method for determination of multi-residues of the9organic phosphorus insecticides including dichorvos mevinphos phorate diazinon dimethoate fenchlorphos methyl. Parathion malathion and parathion.
- Most research results indicated that temperature has the effects on concentrations of dissolved organic matter in soil solution and on composition of soil organic p.
- Determination of1605organophosphorus pesticides by gas chromatography with ecd.
- The results showed the relationships between the cpo reactivity of opps and the quantum chemical descriptors studied were nonlinear.
- Conclusions: acute organophosphate poisoning may slow higher-order cognitive processing involved in visual stimulus detection and visual stimulus discrimination even after clinical recovery from the cholinergic phase.
- Objective to investigate the curative effect of atropin treated with syringe pumps.
- The high cross-resistance to phoxim and weak cross-resistance to optunal dimethoate vapona and trichlorfor were found present in the phosmet resistant strain and the resistance levels for these five insecticides have been improved to184.108.40.206 3.8and2.7fold respectively.
- The acetylcholinesterase membrane fixed by activated carrier had higher enzyme activity and longer life-span.
- The methylene blue congo red and dimethoate was use to photodegradation and then some measures that can be referred were raised.
- Gc? Ms and gc? Ms? Ms determination method is described for determining ten organophosphorus pesticides including methamidophos omethoat monocrotophos phorate fenitrothion mevinphos azinphosmethyl phoxim profenofos malathion.
- A multivalent nonmetallic element of the nitrogen family that occurs commonly in inorganic phosphate rocks and as organic phosphates in all living cells; is highly reactive and occurs in several allotropic forms.
- The7kinds of organic phosphorus pesticides in injecting water sample wits gas chromatography equipped with ecd large diameter capillary columu.
- According to the chemical characteristics of organophosphorus pesticide and the principle of organophosphorus pesticide inhibit plants cholinesterase activity based on determined enzymatic reaction conditions the separation effect of different developing agent system on11organophosphorus pesticides by the means of thin-layer chromatography were researched followed10qualitative analysis methods of organophosphorus pesticide residues were established.
- Simutaneous detection of chlorinated and organophosphorus pesticides in water with gc-ecd.