- organic radical; organic group
- A protein substance that is the organic basis of mollusk shells.
- A bivalent organic radical c6h4 derived from benzene by removal of two hydrogen atoms.
- The results show that the cross-linked inorganic structure endcapped with organic groups on the pc forms by the co-condensation reaction between methylsilicone boehmite and silica sols whose base backbone is si-o-si si-o-ai ai-o-ai network structure.
- A unit of gene activity consisting of a sequence of genetic material that functions in a coordinated manner by means of an operator a promoter and one or more structural genes.
- The univalent unsaturated organic radical c3h5; derived from propylene.
- Quality of seedlings raised in nutritional soil base and the metabolism and physiological responses to drought stress under pot cultivation were studied in comparison with those of seedlings raised in organic soil base.