- capable; talented; resourceful
- You are so capable and knowledgeable that you are in a position to make important contributions to our country.
- Now by heaven my blood begins my safer guides to rule; and passion having my best judgment collied assays to lead the way: if I once stir or do but lift this arm the best of you shall sink in my rebuke.
- He is resourceful enough to get whatever he is after.
- I'm rather talented at finding people.
- When a person has a sense of well-being and his spirits are overflowing he can ignore stubborn facts and joke about his present circumstances.