- limited term of imprisonment (i.e. anything less than life imprisonment)
- adj.有限的,狭窄的,缺乏创见的 n.高级快车
- n.较少,较小 adj.少的,小的 adv.较少地,更小地,不及 prep.减去
- conj.比 prep.与...相比较
- Whoever uses violence on personnel on an in-flight airplane and endangers flying safety is to be sentenced to not more than five years of fixed-termed imprisonment or criminal detention in case no serious consequences have been caused;
- As to a criminal sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment if the remaining term of sentence is not more than one year before he is handed over for execution of his criminal punishment the sentence shall be executed by a detention house instead.
- Judge hoffman sentenced all the defendants and their counsel to terms of imprisonment for contempt of court.
- If a huge amount is involved to not less then two years and not more than seven years of fixed-term imprisonment and a fine not less then100percent and not more than500percent of the amount of the coupons.
- Any employee of a stock exchange or securities company or any member of a securities association or department for securities administration who deliberately provides false information or forges alters or destroys transaction records in order to cajole investors into buying or selling securities and thus serious consequences have resulted shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than five years or criminal detention and shall also or shall only be fined not less than10000
- Besides soaked illegal employed and encourage untracked foreign worker to surrender not similar for agency if agency introducing untracked worker to work if tracking down can be fined five hundred thousand in5years still disobey will be punished less than1year imprisonment fined for6hundred thousand.
- Article222any advertiser advertisement agent or advertisement publisher who in violation of state regulations takes advantage of advertisement to make false publicity of commodities or services if the circumstances are serious shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than two years or criminal detention and shall also or shall only be fined.
- Whoever maltreats a prisoner of war if the circumstances are flagrant shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years.
- Article417any functionary of a state organ charged with the functions and responsibilities to investigate and prohibit criminal activities who divulges information or provides convenience to criminals so as to help them escape punishment shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years or criminal detention; if the circumstances are serious he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than three years but not more than10years.
- Article122whoever hijacks a ship or motor vehicle by means of violence coercion or by any other means shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than five years but not more than10years; if there are serious consequences he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than10years or life imprisonment.
- Article108whoever defects to the enemy and turns traitor shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than three years but not more than10years; if the circumstances are serious or if he leads members of the armed forces the people's police or the people's militia to defect to the enemy and turn traitor he shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than10years or life imprisonment.
- Article172-1when the competent authority places an insurance enterprise under conservatorship or receivership or orders it to suspend business and places it under rehabilitation the directors supervisors managers or other staff of the insurance enterprise shall under any of the following circumstances be sentenced to imprisonment of not less than one year but not more than seven years and may in addition be assessed a criminal fine of not more than new taiwan dollars twenty million:
- 6.having Offended the criminal code or its special law involving such crimes as vote-buying bribe-taking interfering with balloting campaign irregularities or monopolizing vote-buying or abusing official duties as chances or means to commit such crimes as misappropriation fraud breach of faith or forgery of documents and convicted of the crime and sentenced to a penal servitude for a definite period.
- When the circumstances are particularly odious the sentence is to be not less than three years and not more than seven years of fixed-term imprisonment.
- Whoever hijacks a ship or motor vehicle through violence coercion or other means is to be sentenced to not less than five years but not more than10years of fixed-termed imprisonment;