- one day
sometime in the future
- Will the people ever react against this dictator?
- Some day he will be a king.
- I can't visualize myself ever getting married.
- I'll get upsides with him some day.
- Soon after I arrived in moscow as a correspondent at the start of 1993 andrei kozyrev the then russian foreign minister made a speech warning that if the west continued to ignore russia's vital interests and publicly humiliate the country there would one day be a russian reaction that would sweep away the new partnership with the west that he and other russian liberals were trying to build.
- Perhaps the chinese people will be content one day to be rich and unfree.
- And the public which for years dismissed the underemployed "lost generation" as lazy kids who would grow up one day is now starting to worry that they will become a permanent underemployed and unmarried burden on society.
- Dog star had once believed the white man would someday leave the land.
- My dream is to become an astronomer someday.
- And so help me I do believe that if ever the day comes that its honesty falls under great temptation its grand reputation will go to ruin like a house of cards.
- I can only hope that there will come one day when france will disburden herself of the heavy load on her conscience and cleanse herself of the crime by returning to china all the spoils taken from the winter palace.
- At a moment when nationalistic claims and counter-claims are resounding over the ice-floes the region's intractability still forces its would-be conquerors to rub along.
- If engineering obstacles can be overcome and manufacturing techniques devised a power cell based on this process could one day be as compact as household batteries.
- He will end up as president someday.
- I'd love to visit norway sometime.