- to have time
- n.时间,时侯,时机,节拍,期限,次数,时期,比赛限时 vt.安排...的时间,记录...的时间,计时,定时 vi.打拍子,(...)合拍 adj.时间的,记时的,定时的,定期的,分期的
- Time alone will efface those unpleasant memories.
- 我没有时间准备这次会议, 所以只好有什麽谈什麽。
- I've had no time to prepare for this meeting, so I'll have to play it by ear.
- 他说他没有时间, 或是诸如此类的藉口。
- He said he hadn't got time or made some such excuse.
- 让大家有时间互相了解一下, 会议的气氛就能亲切些。
- Giving people time to get to know one another will make the meeting less impersonal.
- The surgeon on casualty duty was so busy that he just had time to bolt down a sandwich.
- My work is so intense that I even have no time to take a rest.
- 现在我要花上一个小时乘火车上班，但是我至少可以有时间悠闲地读书了，失此得彼嘛 ... 。
- It now takes me an on hour on the train to travel to work, but at least I can catch-up on my leisure reading; it's an ill wind ...
- Only time will tell if you are right.
- I am too busy to make any embroidery now.
- We had to find a flat in a hurry there was no time to pick and choose.
- I haven't time to see the film besides, it's had dreadful reviews.
- I left the village in a hurry and even had no time to say good-bye to my guide.
- If you want a rock garden, OK—but don't expect me to do anything about it. You're the one that's got the time, anyway.
- Let's get together sometime.
- For one thing, I have no time; for another (thing), I have no money.