- to have or have not
surplus and shortfall
tangible and intangible
- Each galaxy contains myriads of stars.
- Democraticgovernment gradually took the place of an all-powerful monarchy.
- There are numberless stars in the sky.
- There are countless stars in the sky.
- Of inestimable worth; invaluable.
- My disease is an asthma and a dropout and, what is less curable, seventy- five.
- Is there a certain cure for cancer yet?
- He had numerous excuses to offer for being absent from class.
- Be there four pencils on his desk?
- Having no particular directional characteristics.
- I don't want to rake over old ashes, but while we are discussing personal matters, have you heard from Jim lately?
- He looks around carefully for possible danger.
- The dowry will be enough for her old age had she not spent it irrationally.
- Check the tools and see if anything is missing.
- He inspected the car for defects.