- to have or have not
surplus and shortfall
tangible and intangible
- I have a radio operator's license.
- The formation of carbonate reservior is controlled by the overlaid c-p strata and the intensity of karstification which was related to the palaeo geomorphy and palaeodrainage system.
- And in a nod to government conspiracies he thinks that the real power lies with the interdepartment radio advisory committee made up of members of most federal agencies that use the radio spectrum and want to keep the status quo.
- You stand tall enough as a human being of unique qualities not to need to be seen as a saint.
- For unnumbered evils are round about me; my sins have overtaken me so that I am bent down with their weight; they are more than the hairs of my head my strength is gone because of them.
- The talents of an unmatched team of professionals.
- Allows filter user to determine if there is a filter saturation point.
- There are the homeless lost and roaming---there are children who have nothing no love and no normalcy---there are those who cannot free themselves of enslavement to whatever addiction; drugs welfare the demoralization that rules the slums.
- Ndt test certificate is an advantage.
- Silver staining was fit to ascertain protein spot in2-de gels coomassie blue was fit to detect high content protein dige was fit to establish difference protein expression map.
- Rice husk ash produced under suitable burning conditions is characterized by high con tent of amorphous sio2 high pozzolan activity and large specific surface area.
- On minor details they are often far out but as to whether or not there will be fighting they are accurate eight or nine times out of ten. "There's going to be a show-down!"
- Saline implants which have a silicone rubber shell filled with sterile saline liquid.
- The folder name you specified contains an invalid character.
- Flow of absolute truth there are innumerable relative truths.