[yǒu gōngjī xìng]
- adj.讨厌的,无礼的,攻击性的 n.进攻,攻势
- The tone is set by mr ellison who is a hard-charging aggressive entrepreneur.
- The station is licensed by the federal communication s commission which polices the public airwaves.for example the station could be fined if it broadcasts offensive language.
- French artist. A leading exponent of fauvism he is noted for his stormy aggressive landscapes.
- In addition their wide eyes often seen to hold accusatory looks provokes adult audiences to view them as the aggressors.
- The rhabdovirus that causes it spreads along nerve tissue from the wound to the brain.symptoms usually appear four to six weeks later often beginning with irritability and aggressiveness.