to some extent
- There are currency restrictions on the sums allowed for foreign travel.
- Tastes differ, ie Different people like different things.
- She went to meet him with an air of expectancy, ie as if expecting him to bring sth.
- 他另有所爱, 多少月一直瞒 我!
- He'd been two-timing me for months!
- 人随著年龄的增长, 对死亡的看法也会有所改变。
- As you get older your attitude towards death changes.
- Jim had ulterior motives in buying me a drink he wants to borrow my van.
- 你既然对这项工作已有所了解, 有些事就由你去处理吧。
- Now you know what the job involves here's something to get your teeth into.
- 因公司、 国家不同, 办公时间也有所不同
- Office hours vary from company to company and country to country.
- He was returned to Parliament with a decreased majority.
- He drew thoughtfully on his pipe.
- "If he's lazy, he'll never fulfil his ambition to achieve anything."
- Has he any title to this land?
- Something seems to be preoccupying her at the moment.
- A detailed list of goods shipped or services rendered, with an account of all costs; an itemized bill.
- There is a list of ingredients on the side of the packet.