- achieve success
- You must be certain of your facts before you start flinging accusations (around) (at people).
- Wherever she goes, there are crowds of people waiting to see her.
- I admire him for his success in business.
- He felt he had been prejudged by his colleagues.
- He is without bias, ie is impartial.
- He is a successful exporter of diamonds.
- 她事业有成, 赢得了一定的社会声望。
- Her success in business had earned her a certain cachet in society.
- 尽管她事业有成, 但和丈夫相比总觉逊色
- Despite her professional success, she was always overshadowed by her husband.
- Prospects of success in the talks were put at zero.
- Mary's leading card was her charm. She played it time and again to good effect.
- I tried to untie the string but failed.
- I find that eating low-fat spread instead of butter helps in the battle of the bulge.
- His wife is the driving force behind his accomplishment
- His speech was an affront to all members of the community.
- He has the makings of a good doctor.