- Yawning is contagious.
- 俘虏们在最困苦时仍处之泰然, 连捉住他们的人都深有感触
- The philosophy of the prisoners during their worst sufferings impressed even their captors.
- 约翰有感愧疚, 於是写信道歉。
- Impelled by feelings of guilt, John wrote to apologize.
- Her designs have a strong visual appeal.
- He expressed infectious enthusiasm to his voters.
- I take it that all plant feel, but some make more fuss about their feelings than others.
- Not feeling or exhibiting gratitude, thanks, or appreciation.
- Elaine was such a quiet girl, but then I should have known that still waters run deep.It wasn't until after
- I can only marvel at your skill.
- There are51poems in the''anthology of qing-shan's poems ''. Among them''yunnan garden gathering of the literati''was the poem that particularly interested us.we found this poem the most difficult to understand and to paraphrase into modern chinese.it became even more challenging when we tried to translate it into english.
- 5years Of experience in sales of factory automation or industrial automation products preferably in sensors sales.
- The presence of a sensory fovea in the mammalian visual system auditory system and somatosensory system is a dramatic case of convergent evolution and points to common constraints in the way evolution can construct a complex brain.
- The reason is not cheeseparing but the pay without the basis of feeling is a waste.
- A long loud emotional utterance.
- I don't even see any relief after a month but the athena7minute lift? Immediately seemed to remove the wrinkles made them smoother softer and the folds around my nose were almost imperceptive.