- to intend
- 你若有意参加, 我们无任欢迎。
- You're most welcome to join us if you feel so disposed.
- 你说的很有意思, 多给我讲些吧。
- What you say intrigues me; tell me more.
- There's something interesting on the front page.
- She lent her name to many worthy causes.
- She seems to do these things on purpose.
- His parents intended him for the ministry, ie wanted him to become a minister.
- He didn't appreciate the comedy of the situation.
- 你有意见留 自己用吧!
- Keep your opinions to yourself in future!
- You will never know how much your encouragement meant to me.
- Won't you take a chance on the prize?
- On this test track, the standard production cars will be subjected to rough treatment deliberately.
- His speech was calculated to stir up the crowd.
- He is accused of perjury with the intention of incriminate his employer.
- He doesn't seem to understand the gravity of the situation.
- He hasn't realized his full potential yet.