- to be ambitious
- 她有志气、 性格刚强, 有助於她渡过难关。
- Her courage and good humour saw her through the bad times.
- Many social services are still provided by voluntary societies in our city.
- Bring all the volunteers you can muster.
- Andrew wants to study medicine in India, but he hasn't raised the necessary money yet.I'm, sure he will. Where there's a will there's a way.
- Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery.
- The job centre opens up new avenues of employment and creates best job opportunities for people who wish to dedicate themselves to the service of society.
- Must be hungry for own career success and want to develop in headhunt industry.
- Worse we think those who pursue art and have no condo to show for it are squandering their lives.
- Sincerely hop to adopt any effective modes to expand the economic technology cooperation and promate the worle's textile development together with the industrial circles at home and abroad.
- I love him for his ambition.
- We welcome the competent candidates to join and grow with our fast growth company.
- The award is based on financial need academic merit and contribution to the community life in the divinity school of chung chi college and the college.
- For he that cannot possibly mend his own case will do what he can to impair another's; except these defects light upon a very brave and heroical nature which thinketh to make his natural wants part of his honor;
- Many of the subjects a prospective hotelman studies are in the field of business administration.
- Three months of assured board and bed and congenial company safe from boreas and bluecoats seemed to soapy the essence of things desirable.