- what one has learned from work, study, etc.
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- vbl.have 的第三人称单数现在式
- n.工作,劳动,操作,职业,[物]功,手工,作品,机件 v.(使)工作,(使)运转,起作用,造成,产生,经营,(使)渐渐移动,煅制
- n.学习,研究,学科,试作,论文,求学,努力,书房 vt.学习,攻读,研究,考虑,计划 vi.学习,试图
- et cetra(=and so on) 等等,及其他
- It would be imprudent (of you) to resign from your present job before you are offered another.
- 他因没有得到那份工作而大失所望, 不过他能想得开。
- He was disappointed at not getting the job, but he'll get over it.
- Though they lack official support they continue their struggle.
- Roy jumped the gun and started building an extension to his house before be had planning permission, and now he's furious because the local council have made him pull it all down.
- His hopes had been raised by what his interviewer said to him, so he was particularly disappointed when he didn't get the job.
- We were given no/little mercy.
- He was foiled in his attempt to deceive us/His attempt to deceive us was foiled.
- She got nothing in reward for her kindness.
- I'm sorry that you didn't get the job.
- I hope we haven't offended him; he sounded rather hurt on the phone.
- The minister can only act in this matter with the sanction of Parliament.
- His study has not yet come into its own.
- Life is full of ups and downs.
- Every dog has its day.
- Structural issues remain unaddressed such as the overabundance of hub airports with too few spokes.