- 她对经理很有影响力, 无疑能帮你忙。
- She has great influence with the manager and could no doubt help you.
- She was clearly an important person.
- The faction from the extreme left is trying to elbow its way into power by short-cutting the democratic process.
- Many important businessmen started as workers.
- It is not intellect that tells so much as character.
- He soon became a big fun in political circles there.
- Greek dramatist whose romantic works were influential in the development of comedy.
- German-born American editorial cartoonist whose caricatures in Harper's Weekly contributed to the downfall of the Tweed Ring in New York City. He also establishe
- A trusted man of influence may be able to hold a mob in check.
- Located, acting, or effective within the body.
- He has a tremendous hold over his younger brother.
- It is not his parents that influence him so much as his teachers.
- She wields a lot of influence.
- Tom enders airbus chief executive wrote a joint letter with european airlines recently to the eu climate commissioner connie hedegaard to warn that it was "madness to risk retaliation" from such influential players as china over the issue.
- Although today jave matters only to programmers it could in the next few years shift the balance of power in the entire computer industry changing not only the cost and shape of the machines on our desktops but also our very concept of what a computer should be.