- chromatic colour
- The pictures which have no colour, only black, white or gray tones.
- The hat was decorated with colored beads.
- Earthenware decorated with colorful, opaque glazes.
- Do you have a color TV set?
- Perhaps his most gloriously pointless project was the "game of logic" a board-game with coloured counters that was meant to develop children's powers of logical thought by getting them to mess about with aristotelian syllogisms.
- But we'd like to have the banquet hall decorated.it would be better if a christmas tree stands in the middle with some colourful streamers.
- A fine-grained fibrous variety of chalcedony with colored bands or irregular clouding.
- An optical aberration in which the image has colored fringes.
- The color television has no less than16channels good picture and good acoustic fidelity with the channels instruction.the broadcast content should conform to the chinese government stipulation. I.
- Edged or streaked with color.
- How do I detect if I have a colour or monochrome monitor?
- An arc of colored light in the sky caused by refraction of the sun's rays by rain.