- visible (assets)
- The study of the visible universe that in
- The body is material but the soul is immaterial.
- Here, with Chinese restaurants, Chinese post-boxes, and even odd telephone-boxes that look like pagodas, it is easy to feel you are in China itself.
- Half her business is job-related: "many of our customers are white-collar workers many have lost their jobs so they have time to execute their plastic surgery dreams" says the retired paediatrician whose genially wrinkled face and ankle socks that bag around her feet hardly seem like anyone's clich
- The former is called visible trade and the latter invisible trade.
- Tangible property like real estate; tangible assets such as machinery.
- After all if there was one impulse shared by all the founders it was a rejection of all forms of absolute authority whether the king the theocrat the general the oligarch the dictator the majority or anyone else who claims to make choices for us.
- The article elucidates what intantibility means and identifies five conceptual properties of intangibility describes the marketing challenge of each and puts forward some tangtibility strategies to meet each challenge.
- Exuding a bodily fluid in profuse amounts: his streaming face.
- The expected tangible loss of the asset such as decrepitude of productive livestock and draught animals and the aging of economic forests; and;
- A function word that combines with a noun or pronoun or noun phrase to form a prepositional phrase that can have an adverbial or adjectival relation to some other word.
- Secondly ofm can decrease the waste of land resources caused by many tangible markets and reduce environmental pollution of noise sewage& feculence.
- The authors dissertate systematically the devonian sedimentary facies and evolution frameworks of paleo-geography and conclude that not a unitive sedimentary basin but several related rifted basins separated by paleo-continents during devonian period there appeared from south to north the ankang paleo-continent xunyang-zhengan basin xiaomaoling paleo-continent and zuosui-shanyang basin respectively.
- There were no coastal sand bar formation process for generating the qilihai lagoon and its predecessor is a deflation low-lying land formed during the last stage of late pleistocene so the qilihai lagoon is not a lagoon scientifically.
- The front part of the forward handgrip on p90is shaped as hand protector and it can contain integral laser aiming module which sends either visible or ir laser beam to mark the intended target.