[yǒu xíng zīchǎn]
- tangible assets; tangible; tangible property
- Tangible property like real estate; tangible assets such as machinery.
- Long-term a ets are cla ified into tangible a ets and intangible a ets.
- Money spent to acquire or upgrade physical assets such as buildings and machinery.
- Tangible assets: assets that have physical form such as plant and equipment opposite of intangible assets.
- Net tangible assets calculated as total assets minus intangible assets and liabilities.
- The effects of2008olympic games on the ecnomy of beijing were shown mainly as tangible assets and intangible assets.
- This cluster describes the connection between pieces of equipment and tangible assets.