[yǒu xíng màoyì]
- visible trade; visibletrade
- adj.看得见的,明显的,显著的 n.可见物
- n.贸易,商业,交易,生意,职业,行业,[气]信风,顾客 vi.交易,买卖,经商,对换,购物 vt.用...进行交换
- The former is called visible trade and the latter invisible trade.
- However with exports growing faster than imports during the latter part of the year the visible trade deficit then narrowed somewhat.
- A visible trade which is also called international trade includes exports and imports of goods.
- Visible trade involves the importing and exporting of tangible goods whereas invisible trade involves the services exchange between countries.
- The visible trade is the import and export of goods and the invisible trade is the exchange of services between countries.
- These transactions in general could be divided into two forms: visible trade and invisible trade.