- to be like sth
- n.爱好,同样的人(或物) adj.相似的,同样的 vt.喜欢,希望,愿意 vi.喜欢,希望 prep.象,如同 adv.可能
- We simply cannot entertain such outrageous ideas.
- A lady the wonder of her kind whose form was upborne by a lovely mind which dilating had moulded her mien and motion like a sea-flower unfolded beneath the ocean
- A breeze blew through the room blew curtains in at one end and out the other like pale flags twisting them up toward the frosted wedding-cake of the ceiling and then rippled over the wine-colored rug making a shadow on it as wind does on the sea.
- Even as if you would call a physician that is thought good for the cure of the disease you complain of but is unacquainted with your body;
- A traditional devotion like the way of the cross
- When observed in visible light they are small and dim just like a star. However near the infrared and radio they are quite bright.
- The push for3g in japan is especially pronounced.analysts say that's because japan has so many nonstandard proprietary systems and radio spectrum is being used up.
- Catching the meaning of words literally from the context in freanch-chinese translation leads to the major reasons of misunderstanding and mustranslation and this is ofter caused by failure to understand the polysemy of words the collocation meaning of words jargons established by usage figurative sense of words words'extended meaning words bearing historical and religious senses as well as the specific pragmatical meaning of words in certain context.
- He was lodged in the prison not as suspected of any offence but as the most convenient and suitable mode of disposing of him until the magistrates should have conferred with the indian sagamores respecting his ransom.
- It is a very good thing that us consumers have such a large verity to choose from.
- This man is spoken of far and wide as the epitome of selfless obedience and is universally admired for it.
- The mosaics are joined into a harmonious whole but each piece that is each community retains its own unique colour and vibrancy.
- The weather's quite summery.
- The combination of overwhelming firepower and tech nological expertise helps explain why so many pentagon officials are convinced that the battle for baghdad will prove a walkover.
- Knowing that it had affected manning so negatively.