- adj.好吃的,可口的 n.好吃的东西,吸引人的东西
- They fell to (eating) with great gusto.
- 脚要是有味可真恶心人, 这是我的看法
- Smelly feet are definitely a turn-off as far as I'm concerned.
- 他讲了许多冒险故事, 我们听得津津有味。
- He beguiled us with many a tale ofadventure.
- 尽管（她讲的）内容有些枯燥, 但由於她善於表达, 大家仍听得津津有味
- Although the subject-matter (of her talk) was rather dull her witty delivery kept the audience interested.
- He drank up the wine with relish.
- I couldn't bear to sit with him at the same table, because he smacked his lips as he ate his food.
- I tasted the fish my mother cooked with relish.
- Steve and Jack gave a talk about their trek across the Polar ice cap. It was very interesting but it made my hair stand on end just to hear about the dangers they faced.
- The count told baptistin to leave the plate within reach of his guest who began by sipping the alicante with an expression of great satisfaction and then delicately steeped his biscuit in the wine.
- But to my amazement sol politely finished his bowl and then asked for two more. I like it a lot "he said slurping.
- Some chilli sauce will perk it up.
- "Farrell and li are exquisite.
- Mr leopold bloom ate with relish the inner organs of beasts and fowls.
- The editor was reading with apparent delight a leading article in the same paper on beet-sugar probably a composition of his own.
- If isaac newton had never said to himself "I don't know" the apples in his little orchard might have dropped to the ground like hailstones and at best he would have stooped to pick them up and gobble them with gusto.