- adj.好吃的,可口的 n.好吃的东西,吸引人的东西
- Finger4: in the rearing pool at the yangtze river fisheries research institute of the chinese academy of fishery sciences the fries of wild chinese sturgeon mother: the fries which are successful artificially incubated are eating breakfast with tasty relish--aquatic earthworm which look like red filament.
- I ate my lunch with gusto.
- In the1900's the style of chardonnay was full bodied buttery and often had too much oak character but what we are seeing today is a style that is exciting fresher crisper and more flavoursome.
- During the evening we played innumerable games of piquet and bravely not to disappoint my efforts he tried to appear interested.
- The chief source of methane is natural gas but it can also be produced from coal. Abundant cheap and clean methane is used widely as a fuel in homes commercial establishments and factories; as a safety measure it is mixed with trace amounts of an odorant to allow its detection.
- "The chief source of methane is natural gas but it can also be produced from coal. Abundant cheap and clean methane is used widely as a fuel in homes commercial establishments and factories; as a safety measure it is mixed with trace amounts of an odorant to allow its detection."
- Although the subject-matter was rather dull her witty delivery kept the audience interested.
- The name sounds suspiciously like a way to class up an unsavory punch assembled from the assorted remnants of fruit juices left over at the end of a week's production.
- To taste with relish; savor.
- Smell the perfume of flowers taste with relish each morsel as if tomorrow you could never smell and taste again.
- They fell to with great relish.
- Tom said he could furnish it and he did.the tale was long but brimful of interest.there was scarcely an interruption from any one to break the charm of its flow.
- We watched her munch through two packets of peanuts.
- The method borrowed from the chinese pharmacy which many of our comrades are very fond of is really the most crude infantile and philistine of all.
- This book is utterly tasteless.