- The patient is doing nicely, ie is making good progress.
- She carved out a name for herself as a reporter.
- She found herself something of a celebrity.
- She was a famous beauty in her youth.
- 想像一下你又有钱, 又有名的情况。
- Imagine yourself (to be) rich and famous.
- The lecture given by a well-known scholar yesterday was above the heads of the high-school students.
- Adam Smith is a famous shoemaker in town.
- A few years ago this factory was still regarded as the Cinderella of the printing trade, but now it is very famous.
- Peter is a famo
- All of them are well- known in our country.
- A plate or plaque, as on an office door, inscribed with a name.
- The duchess, though well-known as a society hostess, conveyed an unmistakably brittle air.
- He is a scholar in name but not in reality.
- There are many arguments for a european candidate.
- In 2000 when the inaugural tables were published just two latin american schools were listed ( iae business school argentina and ipade business school mexico).