- since the beginning of history
- adv.以后,后来,以前 prep.自从,自...以来 conj.自...以后,自...以来,因为,既然
- The earthquake was the worst calamity in the country's history.
- We have had the biggest wheat crop ever this year.
- That is a situation unprecedented in the history of the school.
- Hitler was as a great a butcher as the world has seen.
- Sharp-eyed readers may note this is the second time in a month I have written about deloitte: three weeks ago I wondered if a motivational memo written by jim quigley the new ceo might be the worst ever written.
- They asserted that she was beautiful and eloquent that she took a number of assistants with her that she was "the biggest thing that ever hit this burg."
- The following march a german vessel collided in a fog with the east goodwin lightship off the kentish coast and for the first time a distress signal calling for relief was dispatched by wireless--and was answered.
- The louisiana purchase would prove to be one of the most profitable real estate transactions ever made.
- It was the heaviest downpour ever recorded.
- His popularity had plummeted to an all-time low.
- Ted williams with a hitting rate of.400in major league is considered the greatest hitter in the baseball history.
- Perhaps the top brass didn't confide in the journalists quite enough; at any rate the united states government has on the whole had the worst press over the indo-china was that any government has ever has anywhere.
- Simply the sweetest derby ever.
- With no television advertising to speak of and no billboards to build an audience in the weeks before its release my big fat greek wedding continued to build box office momentum to become one of the most successful independent features ever released.
- And throughout the western world he has come to be regarded as the greatest dramatist ever.