- carry authority; potential force
- n.进位,射程,运载 vt.携带,运送,支持,支撑,传送,意味 vi.被携带,能达到
- adj.潜在的,可能的,势的,位的 n.潜能,潜力,电压
- n.力量,武力,精力,魄力,势力,暴力,[复]军队,影响力 vt.强制,强加,(用武力)夺取,促使,推动,施加压力
- 他有该国最有势力的人作靠山, 准能成功
- As the protege of the most powerful man in the country, his success was guaranteed.
- "几年以前，你可以看出谁是城里最有权势的人，因为他的路会修得整整齐齐，" 此?/em>湟晃怀鞘泄婊纤呔值幕⑾壬怠?"现在风水轮流转，最有势力的人住在泥土路上。"
- "Years ago, you could tell who the most politically powerful person in town was because his road would be paved, " said Ray Keating, a member if the zoning board of appeals here. "Now it's(=it has) come full circle, and the most powerful live on the d
- "几年以前，你可以看出谁是城里最有权势的人，因为他的路会修得整整齐齐，" 此间一"现在风水轮流转，最有势力的人住在泥土路上。"
- "Years ago, you could tell who the most politically powerful person in town was because his road would be paved, " said Ray Keating, a member if the zoning boar
- The banco di san giorgio grew so influential that it replaced the fuggers the german banking dynasty as the source of financing for europe's cash-starved perpetually warring monarchs.
- It seems he is a big wheel.
- I have seen the evil-doer in great power covering the earth like a great tree.
- The anticorruption sweep has already resulted in the detention of chen liangyu the powerful party boss of shanghai as well as senior officials in beijing tianjin fujian hunan and other places.