- I don't find cricket very exciting.
- Can you tell me how can you say why this should suffice you passed me by and your heart's as cold as ice can you hear me cry will we ever grow apart.
- A large powerful draft horse of a breed developed in the clyde valley of scotland having white feathered hair on its fetlocks.
- If we carry out movements all the year round we tend to exaggerate and practise formalism which is in fact against the will of the masses and divorced from the masses.
- Effective power engine the smooth start to accelerate dynamic and excellent low-temperature start motorcyclists and english.
- "He wuz drunk an'he said sumpin'ah couldn'tek noways an'ah got mah han's on his neck--an'ah din'mean ter kill him miss scarlett but mah han's is pow'ful strong an'fo'ah knowed it he wuz kilt.
- The wind was rising a violent southeaster which met them head-on.
- He invented a new stroke for his lone rear leg moving it piston like from side to side to achieve both power and stability.