- to contribute to
- Take some purgative and it will help you purge your bowels of bad matter.
- His years of study were useful in his job.
- High prices for farm products encouraged farming.
- Good eating habits help to fortify the body against disease.
- I go out for a long walk when I feel anxious; it helps me to work off steam.
- Many influences he
- Mr. gul was there to attend a soccer match he said could help end almost a century of mutual hostility and aid security in the broader caucasus region.
- "No" replied elinor most feelingly sensible of every fresh circumstance in favour of lucy's veracity.
- "That little babe hath been gifted with a voice to second and confirm the counsel which thou hast heard.speak out the name! That and thy repentance may avail to take the scarlet letter off thy breast."
- To take the history as mirror " it is helpful for us to analyse and forecast the future trend of" the new nato "by studying the past of the holy alliance.";
- Inject of mri union gadolinium and ct of high resolution layer conduce to diagnose.
- A security-enhanced repository helps ensure that records are locked in the final state.
- The baltimore oriole's appetite for caterpillars may help protect forests from some destructive pests.
- Caretaker speech is easier for children to understand and many people believe that it helps children to learn language.
- Violence is good box office.