- a little bit; in some measure; something of a
- n.少许,一会儿,短时间 adj.很少的,矮小的,短暂的,琐碎的 adv.很少,稍微,完全不
- n.小块,少量,片刻,马嚼子,辅币 vt.上马嚼子,控制 vbl.咬 n.[计]位,比特
- n.尺寸,量度器,量度标准,方法,测量,措施 vt.测量,测度,估量,分派,权衡,调节 vi.量
- pron.某事,某物 adj.有点象,大约
- She was therefore obliged to seek another branch of the subject and related with much bitterness of spirit and some exaggeration.
- I was a little apprehensive about the results of the exams.
- I say insufferable; for the feeling was unrelieved by any of that half-pleasurable because poetic sentiment with which the mind usually receives even the sternest natural images of the desolate or terrible
- A queerly inscribed sheet of paper; he acted kind of funny.
- It's possible.short iron stick and mace are the weapon carried by buddha and god. It's more possible that there's not sword but mace on the wrist of the god in the2nd fresco.suppose that sword is edge tool and should not be on the wrist as usual while mace is converse.it looks like four arrises mace more or less.
- Kind of a leisure sports instructor.
- To do a good deed a day consciously savours of priggishness.
- Ashurst is rather like a bearded schiller.
- Jimmie was almost owlish in his earnest solemnity.
- There is quite some talent in him.
- He believes his experiment has a sporting chance of success.
- She had high animal spirits and a sort of natural self-consequence which the attentions of the officers to whom her uncle's good dinners and her own easy manners recommended her had increased into assurance.
- When wu chih-sheng and pai ching turned round to look the two men in black had disappeared. A red police van drew up and stopped nearby but it soon drove off again its horn blaring hideously.
- Assessing the situation without anything having to be explained celia had been cordial even warm though not phonily effusive to the old lady.
- His sudden appearance took chang su-su unawares and she fidgeted uneasily.