- glossy; lustrous; polished; shiny
- Lustrous gray; covered with or tinged with the color of silver.
- The glossy blackish many-seeded berry of these plants.
- The glossy red drop you found on the footboard was...
- A cosmetic that gives shine or gloss to the lips.
- After this odd description of his daily routine of employment mr.lorry flattened his flaxen wig upon his head with both hands which was most unnecessary for nothing could be flatter than its shining surface was before and resumed his former attitude.
- Cellophane: a soft high gloss colourless transparent paper used mainly for packing and decorating.it is made by means of viscose process.
- It is clean smooth and shiny.
- Boron: semimetallic chemical element chemical symbol b atomic number5.pure crystalline boron is a black lustrous very hard but brittle semiconductor that does not occur naturally.boron compounds are found widely dispersed as various minerals including borax and the gemstone tourmaline.
- A lightweight soft shiny silk cloth with a twilled or satin weave.
- Properties: clear bright monoclihal crystal relative density: 3.09%.
- Calendered paper; a dress of glossy sateen.
- A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant; occurs in niobite and fergusonite and tantalite.
- A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group; is used in special alloys; occurs in monazite and bastnasite.
- Applying a wax whether it's synthetic natural or a blend of both to a neglected surface that has not been properly cleaned and then polished will merely act to seal or lock the contaminants to the finish and will do nothing to improve or remove the other defects and in most cases will only marginally improve gloss shine and reflectivity.
- A smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster; much valued as a jewel.