- to be confident of; to be confident that
- 他有魅力无庸置疑, 但我仍对他没有信心。
- His charm is undeniable, but I still mistrust him.
- An outward show of confidence concealed his nervousness.
- Your encouragement made me more confident of my future.
- Mr.Gorbachev acknowledges that changes has created its own problems. Even so, he is more confident than ever about the course of reform and the prospects for his society's renewal. The party conference in June "will give a second wind to all our plans
- One has to be confident in himself.
- He is confident of victory/success.
- The way the federal government finances itself is we sell debt to investors other countries et cetera through treasury bills. And if at any point somebody thought if investors around the world thought the full faith and credit of the united states was not being backed up if they thought we might renege on our ious ( treasury bills) it could unravel the financial system. We could have a worse recession than we already had a worse financial crisis than we already had.
- With all the resources available today orenstein says parents can raise confident young women in spite of the seductive power of the girlie girl culture.
- And are confident that it will lead to an arr...
- Its burden of proof and getting a conviction on all counts.
- Make a game plan and rehearse it.when you must decline a request determent in advance exactly what you will say. You'll feel more confident as a result.
- You have to be able to have trust in your backup system.
- One sign that millions continue to have faith in the country's institutions is that more than60% of eligible voters turned out in the presidential elections of2005 at a time of deep cynicism following the blocking of president khatami's political reforms.
- Soapy had confidence in himself from the lowest button of his vest upward.he was shaven and his coat was decent and his neat black ready-tied four-in-hand had been presented to him by a lady missionary on thanksgiving day.
- These babies should give you the confidence to wear that hip-hugging skirt.